Przejdź do głównej treści

Aktualności

• Atak spam-botów... i po co...
    W razie problemów w rejestracji prosimy i info na IRC.
  • Rejestracja tymczasowo włączona (prosimy także o kontakt na IRC) ...

Temat: Touhou 13.5 Hopeless Masquerade (Przeczytany 199115 razy) poprzedni temat - następny temat

0 Użytkownicy i 1 Gość przegląda ten temat.
Odp: Touhou 13.5 Hopeless Masquerade
Odpowiedź #285

Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)

Pffff. Ja pierdolę, co te Tasofro xD.
  • Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 19, 2013, 15:20:22 przez critz

Official Husbando of Sanae-chan. || Z naszym miotaczem danmaku Ty też możesz bezkarnie strzelać do małych dziewczynek!

Odpowiedź #286
^xD dobre

Ogólnie ma ktoś z was jakąś (angielską) stronę lub coś gdzie byłyby wyjaśnione te wszystkie systemy różnych postaci i co u nich za te oznaczenia na dole są? Bo ni w cholerę ich nie rozumiem.

Odpowiedź #287
^do wszystkiego musisz się przyczepić, co?
rzęs się czepiam od samego początku, jedynie u Reimu się aż tak nie rzucają w oczy, bo są ciemne xD, rąk tylko tam, gdzie strasznie widać, że są krótkie i grube, więc nie mów, że wszystkiego ;p

• AllStarsky
  • [*]
Odpowiedź #288
No po 2 postaci z każej "frakcji" mamy...
Teraz prawdopodobnie dadzą kogoś z Moriya T_T
Choć ja nadal mam nadzieję, na kogoś z SA.
Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
Satori jako tołciowy Mokujin? Grałbym. Choć bardziej spodziewałbym się Okuu.

Odpowiedź #289
Ogólnie ma ktoś z was jakąś (angielską) stronę lub coś gdzie byłyby wyjaśnione te wszystkie systemy różnych postaci i co u nich za te oznaczenia na dole są? Bo ni w cholerę ich nie rozumiem.

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,14013.msg974513.html#msg974513
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,14013.msg974853.html#msg974853
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,14013.msg975104.html#msg975104

Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
Acharya who has gone beyond primates
Hijiri Byakuren

The Myouren Temple is bustling with people.
However, no one comes here with the purpose of listening to Buddha's teaching.
Morality has been discarded. The world has entered the age of decadence, where only people who show off through making a hustle are consider righteous.
Under the principle of "using power as method [to help people find the right path]", she also jumped into the showy battles.

Last Word: Angirasa Veda

A combo attack that first knocks off the opponent with a charge, then burns her with concentrated laser irradiation.
The super fast charge can penetrate the opponent's danmaku, instantly capturing the opponent even across a long distance. With its strong pressure and disheartening high power, this can be said to be a demonstration of her superhuman abilities.

Summary of blog post:
Byakuren is the fastest at moving forward and backward. Her dash is instant (blinking).
Her danmaku range and cost is not so good. Prepare to engage in close combat.

Press skill button combinations to increase their charges, then release by pressing again. This exposes your intention to the opponent.

The skill shown in the blog screenshot is "Talon of Garuda", a flying kick with instant vertical movement.
Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
Feng shui master who governs dragon lines
Mononobe Futo
[NOTE: Dragon line: a center concept of feng shui, the lines of energy running underneath geographic features. No way is Futo able to manipulate that.]

To save people whose heart has become desolate, Miko has begun to take action.
She says by gathering the scattered faith to herself, she will change people's decadent way of life.
For this purpose, competition with other religious leaders is unavoidable.
Hence Futo will be going about, providing her support.
This "support" involves giving aftercare to the losers...
[NOTE: "Aftercare" here seems to be a pun meaning both "care for patients during and after recovery", and "after-sales service".]

Ability:
Through the "ritual" of smashing plates put on the field,
Futo can amplify her own hermit power.
With increased hermit power, various attacks will be enhanced.
The hermit power is not reset between rounds,
so the longer the fight, the more advantage she can have.

Last Word: Reform by Great Fire
[NOTE: pun on "Taika Reform"]

Putting a fire around her, turning the field into a sea of flames.
Futo herself is unaffected by the fire,
but the opponent's health will deplete gradually near the fire.
The closer they are, the more health they lose.

Summary of blog:

Set up plates with melee and shooting attacks.
Smash them with specials.
Smashing increases your stats.

There are methods for you to set up plates during your escape, or  smash the plates safely. The plates can't be set if your shots can't hit the enemy.
There are pressure-inducing specials after successfully setting up multiple plates, so her play always starts with setup.
The special in the screenshot is "Water-Embracing Plates" ("water-embracing" is a feng shui terminology, referring to a river's convex bank, which has concentrated flood soil, so is good for living), causing the water in the plates around Futo to splash. It's useless if you have no plates near her.
Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
Almighty Taoist who administers Space ~ Toyosatomimi no Miko

Hope was disappearing from people's hearts.
Miko, feeling this, became her own hope, and thought to save the world.
To do that, first, she had to defeat the others trying to do so.
She had to grasp people's hearts.
Miko looked for Gensoukyou's oldest religious facility.

Special ability ~ Statesman of the Sacred Task

The more she aquires popularity, the more she absorbs the desires of the audience.
When she aquires a lot of desires, all of her attacks are strengthened.
Reversed, when she loses popularity, those collected desires are released,
and when she loses too many desires, her attacks get even weaker than usual.
You will need to pay even more attention than usual.

Last Word ~ Received Imperial Edicts must be controlled (I'm not too sure about this one)

All her hermit powers and the popularity from the audience are focused into one,
and are changed into a light sword that strikes the battlefield.
The scope of the attack is limited to the centre of the field,
but you cannot guard or graze the attack,
so if it's within the area the opponent can be held down.

A na dłuższą metę pewnie po wyjściu pełnej ktoś uzupełni http://wiki.rei.mu/shinkirou:home bądź http://shinkirou.koumakan.jp/

EDIT:
http://boards.4chan.org/jp/res/10908716
Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)

Czy ja tu widzę Shameimaru?
  • Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 19, 2013, 16:05:47 przez critz

Odpowiedź #290
Ale jeśli Seigi nie będzie playable, to taki zmarnowany potencjał boli.

CZYŻ NIE ? ;___;

Also, jeśli nie będą obracać między frakcjami tylko przejdą do shinto to kurwa buddyści skończą na Ichirin i Byakuren xD. Dodać jeszcze 2 z Moriya + pewnie final boss i mamy cap na 9 postaciach, super bijatyka kurwo.

Też o tym myślałem i stawiam na kolejną religijną frakcję.
Poza tym Reimu + ew. dwójka z Moriya Jinja to już 3 z shinto przy 2 x tao i 2 x buddyzm. Chyba, że ZUN nie stawia na sprawiedliwość.
Albo z Moriya Shrine dadzą tylko Sanae, bo przecież po co lazy Suwako and Kanako...przepraszam, Lady Suwako and Kanako miałyby walczyć same o bycie poplar. Mają od tego murzynka. I wtedy rachunek się zgadza - zostaje tylko Marisa, która nie jest w żadnej frakcji.

Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
*w tym miejscu znajduje się pobożne życzenie dotyczące zmartwychwstania Myourena, które nigdy nie zostanie spełnione*

a sprite pewnie ma baseball bat ukryty pod płaszczykiem; albo go przywołuje...no on nie może zniknąć, no~
  • Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 19, 2013, 16:47:25 przez Mayuki

Odpowiedź #291
Poza tym Reimu + dwójka z Moriya Jinja to już 3 z shinto przy 2 x tao i 2 x buddyzm. Chyba, że ZUN nie stawia na sprawiedliwość.

Akurat Reimu to bym połączył z Marisą jako dwie "główne bohaterki" lub też może chodzi o przynależność do "świątyni Hakurei", bo nie wkładałbym Moriya i Hakurei do tej samej grupy.
Reszta tak jak mówisz, po dwie postaci z każdej frakcji.

@Critz, dzięki

Odpowiedź #292
In b4 this shit comes real.

Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)

• Drewko
  • [*]
Odpowiedź #293
Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
Chyba raczej tak to powinno wyglądać :V
Does it hurt, Fenice? I'm sorry. But I didn't build you to be put on a shelf for display. I built you to win! The Gunpla I made... My Wing Gundam Fenice... I made you to show the world that you're the strongest! So... Just hang in there a little longer. Okay, partner?"

Odpowiedź #294
Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)

Odpowiedź #295
Sulej, wygrywasz za ten obrazek darmowy internet.

Losowa sygnatura tak bardzo losowa.

• Drewko
  • [*]
Odpowiedź #296
No co? :<

Odpowiedź #297
Wygląda na to, że to by było na tyle, jeśli chodzi o grywalne postacie. Opublikowano oficialną okładkę do gry, i wychodzi na to, że trzecią i ostatnią frakcją będzie nie Moriya, a Shinto reprezentowane przez Reimu właśnie.

Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
OH DELICIOUS TEARS OF MORIYA FAGS
  • Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 20, 2013, 15:13:31 przez PookyFan

Odpowiedź #298
Coś biednie jeśli chodzi o postacie.

Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
Będę grać tylko dla tej nowej postaci.

Odpowiedź #299
W sumie fakt, nikt nie powiedział że nie pojawi się jakaś czwarta frakcja w ramach nowego głównego złego, ale mam nadzieję, że Sanałe już tam nie upakują. ;3