Przejdź do głównej treści

Aktualności

• Atak spam-botów... i po co...
    W razie problemów w rejestracji prosimy i info na IRC.
  • Rejestracja tymczasowo włączona (prosimy także o kontakt na IRC) ...

Temat: Shmups Skill Test wydane. (Przeczytany 2684 razy) poprzedni temat - następny temat

0 Użytkownicy i 1 Gość przegląda ten temat.
Shmups Skill Test wydane.
Dnia dzisiejszego wydane zostało zapowiadane przez Degice - Shmups Skill Test. Gra dostępna jest na platformie Steam pod tym sznurkiem w cenie 4.99€ (3.99€ do 16 czerwca).

Dodatkowo Degica ogłosiła wydanie gry MINUS ZERO - kolejnego tytułu w ich serii - Shooting Love 20XX. Data wydania MINUS ZERO to 16.06.

Trzecią rzeczą jest konkurs związany z Shooting Love 20XX.

Zasady poniżej:

Spoiler (pokaż/ukryj)
Cytat: Degica
Celebrating the release of Shmups Skill Test, there are two Shmups Skill Test contests. You may enter both.

Lowest Gamer Age Contest Rules
Contestants will play in Solo Test mode. The 3 lowest "gamer age" entries submitted in Solo Test mode win. Matching gamer ages will be tie-broken by highest scores. Replays must be uploaded for entries to be counted.

Prizes: All three winners each get a TRIZEAL Remix Steam key (given before official launch!)

Mystery Age Contest Rules
Contestants will play in Solo Test mode. The first three contestants to achieve one of three different mystery ages and post their screenshot to Twitter mentioning and following @DegiGames and using #ShmupsAge win. Once a mystery age is achieved, no other contestant can submit the same age. The mystery ages are Fujino-san's age, the amount of years since Gradius 3 (the game that inspired Fujino-san to design games) came out, and the amount of shots a second that Takahashi Meijin is famous for firing.

Prizes: All three winners each get a beautiful, signed poster covered in XIIZEAL and DELTAZEAL ships.

Deadlines:
Both contests start at Shmups Skill Test's launch, 6/09 US (6/10 Japan), and end at 6pm PT on 6/16 in the US (10am on 6/17 in Japan).

Sznurek do Steam odnośnie konkursu.